Hyatt Hums with Summer Fun
- Deck Parties at Blue Point Provision Company, beginning May 22, spend Thursday evenings on our riverfront deck where you can watch the sun set, listen to live music, and feast on food & drink specials
- Happy Hour in Micheners Library - For the perfect post-dinner cocktail, relax in our gorgrous lobby lounge. Enjoy happy hour specials Monday - Wednesday, from 9:00pm - 11:00pm; live entertainment Wednesday - Saturday, from 7:30pm - 10:30pm.
- Celebrate the holidays engrossed in our rip-roaring recreation!
- Watermelon Eating Contest - May 25, 2pm
- Hot Dog Eating Contest, July 5, 2pm
- Pie Eating Contest, August 30
5th Annual Crab Week - Join us for 'fab' crab events and succulent seafood specials, August 15 - 29. Sure to suit all tastes!!
- Feelin Crabby Food Truck - 8/16 and 8/17 from 11:30am - 2:00pm
- Beach BBQ - 8/16 at 5:30pm. Reservations can be made by calling 410.901.6400
- Crab Picking Contest - 8/23 at 2:00pm, Grand Fireplace
- Seaworthy Dive-In Movies
- Crab Coloring Contests
- J.M Claytons Tour and Crab Feast - 8/23, 6:00pm tour and dinner at 6:30pm. Reservations can be made by calling 410.901.6400
- Wine and Crab Pairings
- Daily Cooking Demos
- Catch a Crab Lessons
- Children's Author, Chris Raschka - 8/29 at 3pm
- Much more!
Concours D'Elegance View rare classic cars on the 18th green of River Marsh Golf Course, September 26-28. For more information, visit www.smcde.org.
Fall Festivities - October brings cool air, fall colors, and Autumn fun.
- Hayrides around the resort
- Ghost stories and ghost walks
- Pumpkin decorating - Oct. 25 and 31
- Halloween Dive-In Movies
- Guess the pumpkins weight and more!
Sally Bakes - Discover deliciously decadent S'mores recipes from Sally's Baking Addiction on Nov. 8. Sally will also sign copies of her new cookbook featuring desserts and treats for those who love sweets!
International Spy Museum - Spy Missions for the whole family! Bet you could be the next James Bond? Don't miss this exciting opportunity - on Saturday, Nov. 15, Hyatt hosts a kids-only adventure and a Spy Workshop for the entire family. Experts from the International Spy Museum in Washington, DC will show you what it takes to tackle top-secret missions!
Belgian Beer Festival - Nov. 8, An afternoon of Belgian-style brews and food along with live music on High Street in Cambridge, MD. Leave time for gallery hopping as businesses stay open late this day.
Waterfowl Festival - Nov. 14 - 16. This popular event in Easton, MD gets you up-close with wildlife, art exhibits, kids' activities, music, and refreshments. Learn more by visiting www.waterfowlfestival.org
Oyster Week and Thanksgiving Break - You won't want to miss everything oyster from Nov. 22 - 29. Family friendly and educational activites will be going on throughout the hotel. Enjoy our oyster dishes as well.
- Magic Show - Nov. 28 and 29
- Oyster Aquaculture - Nov. 22 - 30
- Little Nippers Display
- Creative Corner
- Oyster Cup - Nov. 29, 9 holes with tee gifts and prizes. Call 410.901.6397 to reserve your spot
Holiday on the Bay - Saturdays in December. Get in a festive holiday mood with our breakfast with Santa, Dec. 6 and 13. Also, don't miss our gingerbread house or our holiday elf tuck-ins.
For more information or to make reservations, please call the Concierge at 410.901.1234