Welcome to the Resort Happenings page for Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. Here you will find all of the spring and summer activities we offer for our guests. Please be sure to check with our Concierge on up to date times and locations for the activities. They can be reached by calling 410.901.1234 or e-mailing email@example.com.
Foot Golf - River Marsh Golf Club will offer a Monday night drop-in league beginning at 5:00pm. Foot Golf is a mix between golf and soccer, you won't be dissapointed. Learn more about our golf calendar of events.
Junior Golf Camp - Join our PGA and LPGA Gold Staff for our annual River Marsh Golf Junior Camp. Ages 7 - 13yrs old will learn beginner and intermediate basics of the golf game with a strong emphasis on etiquette, sportsmanship and fun.
- June 22 - 25
- July 14 - 17
An advance session for middle to highschool aged students will be offered:
- August 3 - 6
*Reservations are required to particiate in camp. To reserve your spot, call the River Marsh Pro-Shop at 410.901.6397.
July 4th Celebration - Join us to celebrate our wonderful nation with relaxing poolside, participating in our annual hot dog eating contest, finished off with off-property fireworks provided by Dorchester County, MD.
- Fireworks will take place over the Choptank River in Cambridge, MD. Show begins at dusk on July 4. Best viewing spots include Great Marsh Park, Long Wharf Park, and near High Street or Water Street. Be sure to bring your own chair or blanket. For more information, click here.
- The Mid-Shore Community Band presents an All-American 4th of July concert at Long Wharf Park before the fireworks at 7:00pm. This concert is complimentary and open to the public.
6th Annual Crab Week - August 7 - 22, Make your summer sizzle! We've got so many crab-inspired dishes and activities to share with you. Take a look,
- Cooking demos and crab specials at Blue Point Provision Company and Water's Edge Grill
- Krusty Krab's Creative Corner for Kids
- Crabby Cup - 9 hole golf tournament - Aug. 8
- Feelin' Crabby Food Truck - Aug. 15-16
- Family Iron Chef
- J.M. Clayton Crab Feast Dinner and Tour - Aug. 22
- Marine animal pool races
- Seaworthy Dive-In Movies
- Much, much more!!
3rd Annual Sea Plane Splash-In - Experience a one-of-a-kind water sport, sea planes. This event will take place on August 22, 2015 from 10am - 2pm. Maryland Aviation Administration will also be in attendance to participate in the show and tell. Reservations not required and open to the public.
Ironman Maryland - October 3, 2015. Come be a part of one of Cambridge, MD's most enduring and exciting events. Watch these tri-athletes swim 2.4 miles, bike 112 miles, and then run 26.2 miles to the finish line. Click here for more information on how you can register and book your hotel reservations with Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay.