Fall Festivities - October brings cool air, fall colors, and Autumn fun.
- Hayrides around the resort
- Ghost stories and ghost walks
- Pumpkin decorating - Oct. 25 and 31
- Halloween Dive-In Movies
- Guess the pumpkins weight and more!
Birdies and Brews - Oct. 13, You bring the birdies, we'll handle the brews! River Marsh Golf Club and local brewing company, Reale Revival (RAR) are partnering to offer a 9-hole tournament like you've never played before. Eagle's Nest Bar and Grille will be open at 12:30 with hotdogs and burgers available for purchase, a 2pm shotgun start, RAR and River Marsh tee gifts, brew samples, and prizes! Call 410.901.6397 to register in advance.
Sally Bakes - Discover deliciously decadent S'mores recipes from Sally's Baking Addiction on Nov. 8 at 3:00pm in Michener's Library. Sally will also sign copies of her new cookbook featuring desserts and treats for those who love sweets!
International Spy Museum - Spy Missions for the whole family! Bet you could be the next James Bond? Don't miss this exciting opportunity - on Saturday, Nov. 15, Hyatt hosts a kids-only adventure and a Spy Workshop for the entire family. Experts from the International Spy Museum in Washington, DC will show you what it takes to tackle top-secret missions!
- 12:30pm - Kids Spy Workshop
- 3:30pm - Family Scavenger Hunt
- Reservations will need to be made through the concierge. Spaces are limited, based on a first come, first served basis.
Belgian Beer Festival - Nov. 8, An afternoon of Belgian-style brews and food along with live music on High Street in Cambridge, MD. Leave time for gallery hopping as businesses stay open late this day.
Waterfowl Festival - Nov. 14 - 16. This popular event in Easton, MD gets you up-close with wildlife, art exhibits, kids' activities, music, and refreshments. Learn more by visiting www.waterfowlfestival.org
Oyster Week and Thanksgiving Break - You won't want to miss everything oyster from Nov. 22 - 29. Family friendly and educational activites will be going on throughout the hotel. Enjoy our oyster dishes as well.
- Magic Show - Nov. 28 and 29
- Oyster Aquaculture - Nov. 22 - 30
- Little Nippers Display
- Creative Corner
- Oyster Cup - Nov. 29, 9 holes with tee gifts and prizes. Call 410.901.6397 to reserve your spot
- Thanksgiving Ballroom Buffet
- Seatings from 12:00pm - 7:00pm
- $46.95 for adults, $23.50 for children 6-12yrs, and free for children 5yrs and under with a paid adult
- Reservations are required and can be made by calling 410.901.1234
- Click here to view the menu
Holiday on the Bay - Saturdays in December. Get in a festive holiday mood with our breakfast with Santa, Dec. 6 and 13. Also, don't miss our gingerbread house or our holiday elf tuck-ins.
For more information or to make reservations, please call the Concierge at 410.901.1234